Plant Health Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or during the course of business, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- This policy may be changed from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 April 2010.
- We may collect/retain the following information:
- Your name, e-mail address and contact details
- Records of your payments and the services you have purchased, sample details and any test results obtained.
- What we do with this information:
- We retain this information as part of our business records, for tax and auditing purposes.
- We retain details of samples and test results for historical and scientific purposes.
- You can be assured that we will not release information about you to any other party unless required to do so by law.
- Some non-indigenous plant diseases are noifiable and we are legally obliged to report their detection to the authorities.